Due to the current situation with covid-19, we are closed for cycle hire and servicing. We remain open for online shopping. Click and Collect available by appointment.
||(Item# QKDAG2) Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- Using this tool is the best way to ensure accurate derailleur alignment, and prevent shifting problems
- Screws directly into rear mech hanger threads
- Gauge bar pushes gauge rod against the rear wheel
- Measurements are taken at 6, 9, and 12 O' Clock positions
- The tool is used to gently bend the mech hanger to the correct position
- Made from heavy gauge steel, with a chrome plated finish
- Updated over the longstanding DAG-1 the DAG-2 utilises a longer measuring pointer, longer threaded stud and a longer, narrower alignment boss to fit a wider variety of bikes
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.