Due to the current situation with covid-19, we are closed for servicing this year. We remain open for online shopping. Click and Collect & Cycle Hire available by appointment only.
||(Item# QKHR14) Temporarily out of stock. We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and weâ€™ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
- The HR-14 is an L-shaped, 14 mm hex Wrench used for the removal of instant-pick-up Shimano Freehub bodies (and some other Freehubs)
- Suitable for XTR 970/975, XT 770/775, Saint 810, D/Ace 7850/7900 series Freehub bodies
- The short shaft is 50 mm and the long shaft is 260 mm for increased leverage
- Made from industrial quality, high torque steel
- Chamfered tips for a tight fit in the bolt
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.