Due to the current situation with covid-19, we are closed for cycle hire and servicing. We remain open for online shopping.
||(Item# QK758) Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.
- Facing improves the alignment of bearings in the headset
- The Park tool 758-S set will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the OnePointFive Interface Standard
- The 758 cutter is sized at 1.9516 inch (49.57 mm) diameter
- The cutter will bore a machined surface to a nominal one-inch depth (26 mm) and then face the top of the head tube surface
- The 758-S is designed for use with the Park tool HTR-1 Head tube Facer and Reamer
- The 750 Centring cone Adaptor must also be used
- The 750 will fit and reduce in size the large head tubes of the OnePointFive standard
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current availability and specification before buying.